Colour Me Untraditional

>> Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hi Copic fans!!

Thursday again that means it's my turn to inspire you to reach for your Copics and create yourself something fabulous.

The current challenge here on the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog is to create a Christmas Card - using copics to colour with non-traditional Christmas colours.

I am so excited to see all the fabulous cards already submitted. You guys are amazing!! If you haven't  checked them out yet you should, and there is still plenty of time for you to get your markers out and join in the fun.

For my card this week I have gone with one of Kenny K's fantastic images "Mistletoe"


The basic colour combo I have used is Brown, Blue an Green (there's a bit of orange in there too :-D ).

I've used a my Peach Spica Pen to add a little shimmer to the trim of her jacket and boots. Here's a photo to hopefully show it up a bit better.


Copics I have used for this image are:

Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair - Y26, Y21, C1 and C3
Clothes and Boots - B91, B93, B97, (E53, E25 and Peach Spica Pen for trim)
Holly - B93, Y13 and R46

I also used E29 to colour the clear rhinestones for the corners.

I look forward to see your non traditionally coloured Christmas card!!

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown November 26, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Hi Michelle, gorgeous card, love the colour combo. Suzanne x

angelique (anlou) November 29, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

hiya
what a amazing card sweetie
the image is FAB
hugs angelique

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP