M4M Colourful Christmas

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hi Scrapper's!
Hope your week is going well so far and that your all getting lots of scrapping done including a card for our "Non Traditional Christmas Colours" Challenge :o) Below is a card I made for this challenge.
M4M-Nov 16
I have used a Magnolia stamp (my favourite stamps lol) and some very cute colourful papers from Cosmo Cricket. I made the snowflakes too, so head over to my blog if you want more detail on those HERE.
M4M-Nov 16 Close Up
I have tried to use some blue/green and pink Copics to match the pinks and blues on the paper. All the marker's I have used on this image can been seen in the pic below.
M4M-Nov 16 Copics
I hope this card provides some inspiration for your own "Non Traditional Christmas Colour" cards. And I think this challenge is a great way to help us finish off those few extra christmas cards we need for the holiday season.
Remember to head over to Mad for Marker's online store for all your Copic requirements. I know I have been getting alot of refills lately lol. I do love my Copic's lol, yes I am a addict :o)
Thanks for visiting and take care xo
Cassandra

3 comments:

Unknown November 24, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

OMG I love your Tilda, your colouring is devine and your papers wow. Suzanne x

Sammi November 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

WOW!! she is so sweet! GORGEOUS card Cassie! :D

Whimcees November 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Hello!

The colors are wonderful! Love the 'fur trim' on the hood! Great card!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP