Alternative Christmas card

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good morning Copic lovers. It is "I" Tracey here bringing you
a very alternative Christmas card indeed.
Now some of you know that I am an 'artist' - I do drawings
like the one on front of the card below. Up until I had kids I would
do one of these drawings for my MIL for her birthday/Christmas
but didn't have time after the kids came along.
Of course at that stage I didn't have Copic markers either.
If you check out my blog I have a pic of one of the drawings
using textas. Eeeeekkk...!!! Thank
heavens for Copic markers. So here is the Christmas card
using non traditional season colours. This was done on the
Neenah 352gsm card.


Here is the inside. As you can see the colour does not show through with
this thick card and it is excellent when you blend you colours.

Copics used:
Black Multiliner 0.5mm, BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20.

Enjoy your day.

1 comments:

Unknown December 6, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Oh my gorgeous creation, I would never have thought of something like that. Hugs Suzanne

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP