A Bit Of Pink

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello my crafty friends......

Another week rolls around and we are another week closer to Christmas. I think I am starting to panic, I have just realised how close it really is...... I think I lost a week there somewhere....

Anyway I have another creation to show you today. In keeping with our current challenge which is to use non traditional colours on a Christmas card I have made a card with pink and olive green. I am just in love with my olive green combo at the moment and I am teaming it up with just about every other colour going.



I chose pink this time so I could use some old Christmas papers I had which I think are actually from last years collection. I have added a small amount of gold paper in the background and tied it all up with a big pink bow. I coloured the image using the feathering technique which I don't do very often, but I love the effect it gives to this gorgeous little girl.

I hope you like my creation as much as I do. Make sure you check out some of the other Design Teams creations while you are here and why not pop over to The Stamp Spot where you will find some gorgeous products.


You still have a few days to get your creations into this current challenge so why not give it a go.


Digital Image; Mo's Christmas Fairy Holly


Copics Used;
Dress: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, R81, R83, R85, R89.
Hair; E33, E35, E37, E47.
Skin; E00, E01.
Snowglobe; W1, W3, B0000, Clear Spica.


Thanks For dropping Bye.


Mel B

3 comments:

Kerry December 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

WOW!! This is gorgeous..love the colours and the pink bow finishes it off beautifully...

Unknown December 6, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

OMG this is stunning to say the least. Hugs Suzanne

Christines Creative Capers December 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I agree this is a stunningly beautiful card - the colours are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP