Brown, Brown, Brown

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello all and welcome to another little piece of inspiration from my part of the world.



It's time for a new challenge here at Mad For Markers. The challenge is up and here are the details:



Male Cards – Use Brown Copics on your Creation.



That's it. pretty simple this month. All you have to so is use brown Copic Markers on your creations.



I have used a digi image from Make It Crafty this month. I didn't want to do the normal male image so I have chosen a bird house instead. I really like this image as you can really change it up and use totally different colours to make it more of a girly image or just use the browns like I have for the male version.(Sorry for the poor quality photo. Not sure what happened)

Copics Used:
E33, E35, E37, E59, E49.
YG91, YG93, YG97.

I have added some small Kaiser flowers and some pearls and I then added a fence I cut using a Ti Holtz Die. I coloured it with some walnut ink to carry with the brown theme. Remember your card can have anything on it as long as it follows the theme for the challenge and you have used your Copic Markers somewhere on your creation.

Mad For Markers is now stocking The Greeting Farm stamps so if you don't have that perfect male stamp check out the shop here: http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/

Have fun with the challenge, there is a small prize for a random winner at the end of the month and make sure you keep checking back every day for more great inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks

Mel B

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

sounds fun! and easy enough ;-)

PawwPadd February 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Hi Michelle, I have to say, I don't own any of these markers as of yet but, this card is fabulous! Your work with these markers is fantastic! I try to come over each time I come on the web. I actually have you in my list of fav blogs! Thanks for sharing this one. I'll be back soon.
Hugs,
Bethann

Kelvin & Melissa February 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

This is fantastic Mel. I love it. Also love that fence, I am so glad I have one.
Luv
Melissa xx

Janet March 1, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

such a fun challenge i entered twice:)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP