Crazy Hair Combo - Red and Black

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

I am so excited about this new challenge here at Mad for Markers...Crazy Hair Colour Combo!
The place to live out your crazy hair fantasies!
I play it pretty safe with my own hair...don't change it around too much...but I admire the people who are brave enough to go a bit crazy with their colours and cuts.  It is great fun to colour some crazy hair combos...wonder what I would look like with black hair with red streaks....

Today I am showing a card I coloured in a few nights ago.
I am LOVING these Kenny K images....am pretty new to them, but they have renewed my love for colouring...the Magnolia's just werent "doing it" for me lately.  These Kenny K's kind of remind me of playing barbies when I was little...dressing them up in crazy clothes and styling their hair.  So I chose to go with the colours Red and Black for this girl...I coloured her in first and then I found papers to suit...normally I do it the other way round...find the papers and colour to match them.


She was originally going to be a birthday card, but when it came to putting on the sentiment I decided she was more Valentines so I just added a chipboard heart and coloured that with Copics too.

The colours I used were:
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100
Outline BG10
Reds: R59, RV29, R29, R85
Skin: E51, E00, R20


I was so tempted to add glitter, but hubby said it didn't need it...it is a masculine card (for a man) after all, so I took his advice...but I am still thinking a little glitter here and there would be nice...

So what are you waiting for??
Get some crazy colours out and enter our Crazy Hair Colour Combo challenge....its heaps of fun!

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Kazza February 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

I LOVE her. She is HOT!!! I can see why you are tempted to add glitter but I say why mess with perfection. Great Valentine card.

Unknown February 3, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

Wow, stunning colour combo. Hugs

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP