Sweet Pea

>> Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hi all, glad you could stop by, today of course is Wednesday, it's my day, Suzanne, to show you what I have created for the monthly challenge theme, and in case you didn't know this month is Crazy Hair Colours, gotta have fun with that one.

So I have chosen a Sweet Pea stamp, love colouring these up, so much fun.


Here are the Copics I used:
Hair - BV00, BV20, BV04
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04
Dress: - V04, V06
Wings - B0000, B000
Also used B23 and RV25

I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card, hope it inspires you to enter, just link up your creation on the sidebar and don't forget to use your Copics.

See you again soon
Hugs
Suzanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP