Inspiration Friday!

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

Hi there, Emma here with your Friday Inspiration! I have to say that male cards are NOT my strong point, I think it has to do with the lack of flowers and bling....hehe! BuT I am happy with how this card turned out! 

I have kind of become addicted to this hair color combo over the last few months, so I have used my brown copics for my hair as well as for his pants!


Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Eyes - B00, B02
Shirt - C3, C1
Pants - E44, E43, E42, E41
Shoes - E79, E37, E35
Tie - B00, B02

Hope you are inspired to get out those brown Copics and get coloring. Hope everyone has a Great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown March 11, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Awesome card, love the layout. Hugs Suzanne

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP