Male Card-Using Brown Copics

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello Copic Lover's,
I hope your all having a Great week so far!
For those of you who don't know, Mad for Marker's has a new Challenge. The new challenge is to create "Male Cards Using Brown Copics" on your projects! I am thrilled with this Challenge as I know us scrapping girl's out there tend to forget the boys lol.
Here is my card...


I have used Kaisercraft "Post Card" patterned papers for this card. I have been waiting to use this collection for ages lol. It seemed to suit my Magnolia Edwin stamp perfectly. 



 Above is a close up of Edwin.


Did you know that Mad for Marker's is now selling stamps?? They sure are! Sammi has "The Greeting Farm Stamps" now in stock, so head over to Mad for Marker's HERE to check them out! Also there will be a prize for this challenge, and that prize is a "The Greeting Farm Edward Stamp"!
I hope my card has provided some inspiration for you all for our new challenge. I can't wait to see what you all come up with :o)

Thanks for stopping by.

Cassandra xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP