YR, RV and BG Colour Challenge

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

I have a new post for our new challenge! It's a colour challenge.  
This is going to help us all learn our Copic colours I think!  
For this challenge you have to use the colours YR, RV and BG in your creation.

I coloured in this Magnolia horse.  It started off being for a baby card, but it all got a bit too bright so I have changed it to a 3-year-old b'day card I need instead.  I will have another go at the baby card later!

I used these colours:

YR23, YR61, YR68
BG10, BG15, BG05
RV02, RV04, RV13, RV23


A big congratulations to our winners from the Male and Brown Challenge! Thanks to everyone for taking part.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge!
Happy Colouring : )
Alicia xx

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground March 30, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Oh this is just so cute, love its brightness. I have been struggling with these colours at the mo and am already on about my 4th image! but I think I'm nearly there! xx

Lila April 3, 2011 at 6:16 AM  

Woooo...This is totally cute!!
xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP