A Very Happy Birthday

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

It's the last day of the April challenge and I know what you are thinking? Who's this imposter popping and sharing their creation?

I have always been part of the DT but unofficially stopped creating for Sammi while I sold my business The Stamp Spot. Well that is well and truly over so I am back! And sneaking in for the last day of the RV, BG, YR challenge! Thank you Sammi for letting me come back!

I've got Winter Marci from La-La Land saying Happy Birthday!

Photobucket

The copics I have used here are:

Photobucket

Coat: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
T-Shirt: YR02, YR01
Shoes & Hat: RV04, RV02, RV00
Hair: E97, E53, E50 (my fave blonde combo!)

I know time is running out to join in with the April challenge, but you have to give it a go if you haven't already. It's a great combo.

Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to sharing more of my work!

x Marcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP