Colouring Embellishments Challenge

>> Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

It is my turn to post today about our current challenge at Mad for Markers.
To enter the challenge you need to colour some embellishments on your card.

I have some male cards to share today.  Nothing pretty unfortunately!
On this first card I coloured in the chipboard photo corners with Copic marker Black 100.
I also coloured in the Kaisercraft rhinestones too.  They were the crystal clear ones and I made them black and masculine too.

Then I have another two masculine cards shown below where I have coloured the rhinestones with Copic marker Olive G99.



Two very simple ways of colouring embellishments with Copics.

Link up your creations to be eligible for the prize!

Thanks for looking and happy colouring,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP