Colouring embellishments

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hi everyone this is Bron (Bronwen) here with my very first DT card for you.

Our challenge for this weeks fortnight is colouring embellishments, easy peesy! I have a huge stash of plain white or cream flowers which I will colour to suit my cards.

So for my card today I have coloured up some of my flowers (the cherry blossom by adding a touch of pink the the edges, the dark pink flower ) and my flourish to match in with the papers.


Here is a close up of the flowers and the bottom of the flourish...



Now I used my dazzling diamond for this card (to the edges of each layer) but as the weather has been so yucky the photo does not really show this just makes it look like it has sand on it! Trust me in real life it is very blingy, LOL!

A bright colourful card for me but so much fun making it.

Copics used:
Skin - E00, E21, E11, R20 & R11
Hair - E29, E37, E35, E33 & E31
Jeans - B37, B32, B24 & B000
Top, R39, R85, R83 & R81
Sunflowers & Grass - Y17, Y11, G05 & G02
For the embellishments - Cherry Blossom - R20 & R32
                                   - Rose - R81
                                   - Flourish - R32, R20

I look forward to seeing every ones creations, don't forget to drop back each day for some new inspiration from the DT.

Have a great day, Hugs Bron xox

1 comments:

Deeanne May 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

She's so pretty Bron, wish I was that clever. Great work and congrats on your first DT card for Mad for Markers

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP