Brown Hair Challenge

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi everyone it is Bron here with my sample card for the current challange we have running which is brown hair.

Emma has set this challenge and she provided some great colour combos on Sunday.

Anyhow I ordered a Some Odd Girl Stamp from Sammi a few weeks ago and have been itching to ink her up so of course I have used her for my card....


I have used the following copics:

Hair - E79, E37, E35, E33 & E31 (my favorite combo)
Top - R32, R20, R11
Pants - C9, C7 & C5
Skin - E00, E21, R20, R11

Now be sure to pop back each day for some awesome inspiration and don't forget for all your copic needs & more you can visit Sammi at the Mad for Markers Store.

We can't wait to see your gorgeous entries and don't forget there is a prize up for grabs.

Until next time.....Bron xo

2 comments:

Paula June 14, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

This is fantastic! The colouring is gorgoeus, love it, Paula :)

Maire Gamber June 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

Love your card! Coloring is great!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP