Magnolia Tag

>> Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good morning everyone. How are we all enjoying the new tag sketch challenge.....??? I must admit it was a big challenge for me but I did do it right. Now this is not the normal sized stamp. I decided to use a Magnolia Mini Stamp World stamp so that I could make a normal sized tag - not an oversized one. Hope you like.
Copics used:
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Dress: R00, 11, 21
Sleeves/wrapping: BG10, 11, 23
Box: E41, 43, 44
Socks: R00, 11, W1, blender
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55

Here is a pic to show how small the tag is.
mwah
Tracey

2 comments:

Maria Hannemann June 2, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

this is very cute..... what is the criteria for participating in this challenge.. apart from following the design.. as I would like to join in but have never participated in a challenge before... and how long does this one run for ???

Again a lovely tag....

Maria

Melissa June 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Love it, it is so cute.
I have just received some mini magnolia, can't wait to have a go.
Melissa
xxxxxx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP