A Pretty Princess Tag

>> Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh happy Friday everyone, Marcia here ... I made it! Didn't think I would after dislocating my shoulder last weekend, but I did. Albeit, one handed!

We are coming to the end of the current challenge, the sketch set by Mel. Here's my take on it:

Photobucket

Nicely paper pieced, something I should do more off. I like that the colouring goes well with it.

Materials
Papers: My Minds Eye Lime Twist 'Happy Go Lucky'
Stamps: My Favorite Thing


Copics Used
Bag and Shoes: RV25, RV23, RV0000
Flowers: BG18, BG15
Hair: E79, E74, E71
Ground: W5, W3, W00
Clear Spica used on Pearls and Handbag handle

Now head on over to the store and check out the stamps Sammi has put in there - I hadn't been past for a few weeks and was excited to see some new ones in there! Thanks Sammi!

Have a great Friday everyone.

1 comments:

Melissa June 11, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

This looks great Marcia.
I'm so glad that you could join in & that your shoulder allowed.
Cheers
Melissa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP