Red Hair Challenge

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today with my card for the current red hair challenge.

I realised when I sat down to make my card that I really never do red hair so after sitting down for 20 minutes reading every ones suggestions and pouring the net I came up with a combination of two highly recommended combinations. I have used E19, E18, E17, R08 & R02. I have to admit that the hair in real life is no where near as bright as the photo has picked it up. If I had more time to get a better light I would have waited and redone the photo but alas time was not on my side. Having said that though it is still quite a vibrant red!


Copic Colours used:
Hair - E19, E18, E17, R08 & R02
Dress - R85, R83, R81
Boots - B97, B95, B93
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R20, R11

I can not wait to see what you all come up with and hopefully I will pick up some new combinations that I can try.

Have a great day everyone. until next time xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP