Some Brown Hair Tutorial Links

>> Friday, June 24, 2011

Hey all, Marcia here. It's finally Friday, did this week just zoom by? Sure felt like it here.

I'm still having some grief with my shoulder and have been fighting a chest infection - I haven't picked up a Copic in over a week, which is woeful. So I have nothing of mine to share today.

Next best thing .... here are some tutorials I have found online, which I think are easy to follow and showcase many different ways to colour. The last link is a bonus link, it's the one I like for Copic colour combos for all kinds of hair colours. (just click on the images, you will be taken straight there!)

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Gretchen July 7, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Thank you I found these tutorials very helpful.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP