Red Hair Challenge Winners!!!

>> Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here. Today I am excited to announce our winners for our Red Hair Challenge.
I personally loved visiting all of our entrants and seeing the fantastic red hair colouring combinations! A big thank you to all of our wonderful entrants and a big thank you to the Design Team for their great inspiration.

This fortnight we have randomly selected our winner and the lucky person is Philipa Petty with this gorgeous card:


Our Top 3 as voted on by the design team is actually a Top 4 this fortnight and the lucky winners are:







and

Congrats ladies... If you would like to display the favourites blinky on your blog then please use the following html:


This challenge we trialled the option of giving everyone the opportunity to vote on our winners and this proved quite successful. So for our next fortnight's challenge we will judge our Top 3 from the votes on Inlinkz. I will remind you when to vote, it will be the Saturday before we announce the winners.

I cant wait for our next challenge to begin (which will be tomorrow) so get your Copics ready!!
Happy Colouring,

Alicia xx



9 comments:

Hazel July 10, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Hiya, thanks for picking me for the top 4. Ive tried to cut and paste the html for the badge but it doesn't seem to be working. Ive done it a few times to make sure i copied all the code but no luck. Could you possibly email t to me?
Cheers
H xx
hazelsnetbook@live.co.uk

Unknown July 10, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Have emailed you Hazel.
Alicia xx

Leanne July 11, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Congrats to the Phillipa! Ur card is gorgeous! I am honored to be in the company of Hazel, Carisa & Marion. Ladies, beautiful cards! Thanks for badge ladies! Your challenges have been so much fun. I look forward to the next one. :)

Leanne July 11, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Alicia, could you also email me? quikhonu34(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks!

Unknown July 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

No worries Leanne...I have obviously messed up the html code...not sure what I did wrong here, but if anyone else needs it feel free to email me aliciamareemcnamara(at)gmail dot com
Alicia xx

Philippa Petty July 11, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

Wow ladies, was so excited when I read on facebook that I was chosen as the winner. Very happy. But was unable to get onto the blogs. So thankfully now I am able to get on and say a proper thankyou to you all. All the cards are fantastic and each week I take inspiration from your cards.
Cheers and look forward to the pink and yellow challenge this week.
Philippa xx

meaina July 11, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Este blog é agradável e boas imagens no blog de ​​boas informações para remover os pêlos indesejados. Se você não quer pêlos indesejáveis ​​clique aqui depilação

Gretchen July 11, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Congratulations ladies. Gorgeous creations.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP