Red Hair Challenge

>> Friday, July 1, 2011

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to another day here at the Mad for Markers Blog.
This week we started a new Challenge - Red Hair.

I must admit that I was totally out of my depth when I heard that this challenge was being set.
I have never tried to colour 'red' hair & was totally out of my comfort zone.
After putting this off for quite a while I finally searched some blogs for some ideas, only to find that the copic colours they have used for red hair, I did not have. So I came up with my own.

Here is my creation for this week:

Copics Used:
Hair: E17, E15, E27
Skin: E0000, E000, RV00, R35, R37, R43
Eyes: B23, B26, B28
Glasses: T5, T7, T9
Top: R43, R35, R37
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97
Boots: E71, E74

Don't forget to stop over at the Mad for Markers Store for all your copic needs.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt July 1, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

She's beautiful, you did a wonderful job with her red hair! Red hair is one of my favorites to color - maybe because it runs in our family :)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP