Running Late for a Very Important Date!

>> Friday, July 8, 2011

Well better late than never! I emailed Sammi this morning and said a massive sorry, but my Friday share on here was going to be late.

Sharing some more red hair with you today, and to be honest, I think we have seen just about every possible combination imagineable over the last fortnight. So today I am going to share some red highlighted hair! After all, foils are in, streak caps are so yesterday and its okay for guys to want to look special!

Photobucket

Copics Used for Hair: E33, E35, E37, E08

I know this last fortnight has opened my eyes up to what Red hair can look like and different ideas on how to create wonderful images. I hope you have got some hints and tips from the girls too!

Have a wonderful Friday, what's left of it. School holidays start here in the West in about two hours ... yippee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP