Sketch Challenge

>> Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi everyone, and welcome to Thursday,

It's Honor here today (sorry I'm a bit late with this post, it's been one of those days already lol), with my take on Bron's sketch for this fortnights challenge.  A copy of the sketch is below, along with my inspiration.



I've used my favourite La La Land stamp, Marci with her winter coat.  The paper is from the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose "Gertie" collection, and the flowers and lace are from my own stash.
The Copic colours I've used are ;

Skin - E000, E00, E11
Hair - E41, E43, E44
Boots - R81, R83, R85
Coat & Hat - B0000, B00, B02

Don't forget to head over to Sammi's store to get all your Copic needs, plus plenty of other awesome products.  I hope you're enjoying the challenge this fortnight, and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Hugs
Honor x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP