create a scene - inside a napkin fold card

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi copic lovers...
I am back with another bit of inspiration for you. I have made a napkin fold card and put the scene on the inside...for that something a little different. I hadn't made one of these before, and when I seen one I just had to have a go. Here it is...


Above is a pic of it all folded up..I coloured the butterfly image three times and then cut it out different each time to make the wings layered.


Here it is open with the gorgeous Butterfly Tilda inside...sitting in her garden!


Copics used:
E79,E74,E71,E11,E01,E00,E000,Y35,G99,G94,C5,C3,C1,YG67,
B00,B000,G21,G12,BV00,BV01,BV02,BV04

I hope you are all having fun with the create a scene challenge...
I have more pics of this project over at my blog if you want to check them out.

Remember there is a guest DT spot up for grabs so get your entries in...it is a great prize!!

For all your copic supplies go to the mad for markers store, there is soooo many awesome items to purchase.

*Hugz* Ashlee


2 comments:

Annettewith6 August 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Very cute, just wish I had more time....and a clear table...:-) My poor copics have hardly seen the light of day....oh well one day.....

Philippa Petty August 25, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

Wow, wow,wow. Fantastic. I want to try one of those.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP