Create a scene...

>> Monday, August 22, 2011

Hi everyone, It's Ashlee here and it's my turn to do the next challenge...
I have chosen Create a scene...use as many images as you can..mask them or cut them out, 
All we ask is if you could use your copic pens on your creation. There is a prize up for grabs and this time it's a guest Dt spot on mad for markers...how cool :-)
Here is my inspiration for you...... A Space scene - Fly me to the moon




Copics used:
N5,N3,N1,V05,V06,V09,E29,E15,E11,E09,E08,E01,E00,R85,R20

I can't wait to see what gorgeous scene's you create...
Have fun and Link up your projects for us all to see :-)

Head over to the mad for markers store for all your copic supplies...

Hugz Ashlee

1 comments:

Unknown August 23, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

This looks fantastic Ashlee!! She is so cute in her little space outfit!
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP