Mad for Markers - Create a Scene

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today with my DT card.This fortnight we would like to see you create a scene and of course use your copics.
Luckily I have just acquired the Edwin stamp and the Goal background stamp which came in hand for this challenge.

You will see from the next photo that I have cut Edwin out and mounted him to give the impression that he is actually running towards you. The picture as always does not really show it but in real life I believe it is effective.


I have used the following copics on this card:
Shorts - B05,B24, B32 & B37
Top - R59, R46, R27, R35, R14
Hair - E29, E37, E35, E33
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R11, R20
Field - YG67, G02, G05
Hill - YG99, YG95, YG93
Shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3

Dont forget to stop by each day to check out the DT Creations I am sure you will not be dissappointed.

Now for all your copic need be sure to visit Sammi at the Mad for Markers store.

1 comments:

Unknown August 23, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

This is beautifully made! I love the stitching!! Gorgeous card Bron.
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP