>> Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good Morning All !!

Welcome to this fortnight's challenge .... to use your Colourless Blender.  This was a lot of fun, and I made heaps of patterns before I came up with one I was happy with lol.  I've coloured the paper first with R81, and then made the flower pattern with my colourless blender.  I made the circle with the tip of the marker, then made the petals by starting with the tip and pushing down and using the edge of the nib (I hope this makes sense lol). 



This close up shows the pattern a little clearer.

The paper I've used is My Mind's Eye "Vanity Fair".  I love the MME papers !!!  The large pink flower is from Prima.

I can't wait to see what creations you all come up with for this fortnight's challenge.

Take care,
Hugs
Honor x

1 comments:

Merry September 24, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

That looks wonderful...I will have to remember to give that a try.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP