Spring Inspiration - Clean and Simple

>> Sunday, September 11, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

This is my very late post that should have gone up yesterday.
But I was feeling unwell and so it is only getting up today!
For our Spring-time challenge I have made a set of three identical clean and simple cards.
I went for a very spring-time image with a flower and a cute little chickie.  It is a Designed to Delight image I think I won awhile back now.

I went for a clean and simple design for a change, because sometimes I get sick of it taking me two hours to make a single card.  And sometimes I just feel like colouring in and not spending most of my time fussing with layers of paper and embellishments.  So I can say that I really had fun making these little cards.  I am sure they will come in handy in my stash.


The Copics I used are:

Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02
Yellows:YR23, Y15, Y02
Greens: YG23, YG03, YG11

Not long now until the Copic Conference.  I can't wait!! Head over here to check out all the details if you are like me and just cant bear to miss out!!  I cant wait to colour all weekend with no interruptions (except chattering) and learn new skills.

You still have a week to enter our Spring Challenge...so get your cards in!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Mary J September 11, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

I love these Alicia! I know what you mean - it takes me two hours to make a card PLUS all the thinking time too! A card can be WIP for a week or more, lol!

I'll have to have a go at this challenge!

Anonymous,  October 3, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Such a cute clean and simple card i like it...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP