Spring with Philippa and Marci

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Tuesday morning copic lovers, My name is Philippa and I am very excited to be a guest DT here at Mad for Markers. I have been doing paper craft for about 4 years but only started my Copic addiction since the start of this year. For my first DT challenge it is 'SPRING' and I have used this beautiful Marci image from La La Land Craft.


The Copics I have used for this image are as follows:

Green Dress and Hat: YG11,13,17
Hair: E71,74,77,79
Skin:E31,33,35
Shoes: E31,33,35,37
Sunflower:Y13,15,17

I look forward to visiting your blog's and seeing what you have created.

Cheers Philippa xxx

(N.B. If you would like Mad for Markers to stock La-La Land Crafts stamps please send us an email :)

1 comments:

Gretchen September 13, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

Congrats Phillipa on winning the guest DT. Cute card too!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP