Princess Marci

>> Saturday, October 22, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

So lovely to be posting another card for Susan's Sketch today.  For this card I used Princess Marci which Sammi has in stock and can be purchased here.

I really loved using this sketch and found the card came together easily.  I added a little posy of flowers in the corner and sprayed them with Glimmer mist.  I embossed the silver card and then used Kindy Glitz over the top of the swirls.  It ended up being a very sparkly card.


The colours I used to colour were:
Hair: E47, E37, E35, E33
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Blues: B05, BG05, B02, B00
Greys: C0, C1, C3
Lips: R22, R32



You still have a week to enter this challenge.
So what are you waiting for?
Link up your card or LO for us all to see.

Happy Colouring,
Alicia xx

1 comments:

heidy October 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Hi all,sorry to do it this way,but I won your last challenge,and for some reasen I can't send an email to Sammi!
BTW fabolous card!
Hugs Heidy

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP