Winners for Susan's Sketch Challenge

>> Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers,

A massive thank you to our wonderful, loyal supporters who entered Susan's sketch challenge this fortnight.  I think we would all agree it was a great sketch and the cards that it produced were just beautiful.

This fortnight our randomly picked winner is:

Gretchen and this is her beautiful card....


I love the purple and Annette (one of our teamies who is a big purple fan) 
I am sure will agree with me!

Gretchen if you would like to email me I can give you details about becoming one of our Guest Designers.  Congratulations!!!

Onto our Top 2 now....

Hazel with her gorgeous farm card...


I love the scene she has created with this image and the big glittery number three!

Anita with her Son's birthday card....


So bright and colourful and just perfect for a one-year-old.

If you ladies in the Top 2 would like to receive your favourites Blinkie  please email me, then showcase it on your blog with pride.

Susan's Sketch Challenge
8 votes
4 votes
3 votes
no votes

(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


A big thank you to all our entries this week.

We appreciate your support, and love hopping around to check out your amazing creations!!
Pop back in tomorrow for details about our next fortnightly challenge.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP