Christmas Challenge

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Morning Copic Lovers I hope you are not as scared as I am by the fact that Christmas is knocking at our door!

To help you get along with your Christmas cards we have made our current challenge Christmas....I don't have a finished project to show you just some colouring today. I have coloured these Magnolia's up for a project that I am currently working on.



Lot of traditional colours and for each Magnolia I have used the same colour combinations. So I will list by colour:
Red - RV69, R46, R35 & R14
Green - YG99, YG96, YG95
Brown - E49, E79, E77 & E72
Yellow (for baskets and presents) - E99 & Y21
Hair - E33, E35 & E37
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R20 & R21

So get creating and then stop by and share your creations with us here. If you are lacking in a bit of mojo at the moment then you can stop by here daily to get your daily inspiration form my fellow awesome DT members.

If you are needing to do some last minute Christmas shopping then stop by the Mad for Markers Store and see if Sammi has something for you. 

Thanks heaps for stopping by today. Until next time
Bron xo



2 comments:

Liz's creative corner November 30, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Wow Bron awesome colouring hun, hugs liz xx

Henny December 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

This is so beautiful coloured. Amazing Bron.

Greetings Henny.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP