Aussie Christmas Card

>> Saturday, December 3, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

I am making another set of ten Chrissie cards...this set is for my MIL.  She wants five different designs, two of each and two of them to have an Australian theme...so I used this Santa on a surfboard stamp from SU.  I made two of these cards exactly the same.  I kept the card very simple...I was struggling with embellishments.  What embellishments can you put on an Aussie Chrissie Card...gum leaves, sea shells...I had no inspiration so I just left it plain.

I coloured with:

Skin: E21, E00, E04, E11
Reds: R59, R46, R27
Greens: G99, YG23, G14
Blues: B32, B02, B97
Greys: C-0, C-1

Its great to see so many wonderful entries so far in our challenge.
I will be hopping around them all to get some much needed inspiration!!

Have a great weekend everyone and happy colouring.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP