Colouring Embellishments on a Christmas Card

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

How are your Christmas preparations going??? Trees up, cards posted, presents bought and wrapped??  I can't say I am that organised...but I am working on it!!  Still a few days to go before Christmas and still some more days left in our Christmas challenge for you to enter a Christmas card or project coloured with Copics!

I have a card from a set of cards I made my MIL to share today.
I havent coloured any images on this card, but I have coloured some embellishments.

The little die-cut doilie behind the sentiment was white but I coloured that with R59 and the gemstone in the middle of the cream ribbon was silver so I coloured that with R59 as well.  The gem stone swirls were already in that shade of green which matched quite nicely so I didnt have to colour those in.  But of course you can colour them if they dont suit your card or project.

That was it - very simple I know...but still using Copics on a Christmas creation.

Hop on over to my blog here to see all the other cards in the collection and to enter my Christmas candy!

Merry Christmas and happy colouring,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP