getting my monochromatic colouring just right!

>> Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good Morning everyone!,
Monochromatic colouring...hmmmmmm...... this was not my favorite choice when i heard our march line up! but honestly, by the time i finished colouring in Birthday Mae my mind was totally changed!
If you colour with the correct combo of colours it is quite effective!
But what choice of colours to pick? well after much sampling of colours from my collection of copics, i went with the Warm Greys and a couple of E's. You see just because it is monochromatic it does not stop you from mixing it up a bit to get the right shading of colours.

Here is my Birthday Mae coloured in.


Here are the colours i used.


And with a little help from some My minds eye papers(stella and rose), Fiskars interchangeable border punch(lacy doubles),My favorite things die-namics  and Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set. my card was complete!


Don't forget, you can buy all the copic markers and the some odd girl stamp i used from the Mad 4 Markers online store and remember to keep an eye out this month on the Blog and facebook page for birthday giveaways and surprises!

Tara:)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

awesome cards, and loving this theme. Was just wondering am I still able to enter using Spectrum Noir markers, they are similar/same to copics ?

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP