Surfer Ian in Monochromatic Shades of Green

>> Saturday, March 10, 2012


Hi Copic Lovers,

I hope you are having a happy Saturday.  I wanted to share my green Surfer Ian.  I have put him onto a card.   I think he will be perfect for one of my surfie cousins that live up on the Sunshine Coast and both have birthdays later this year...so does that mean I might be organised?? How nice it will be to pull the card out already made and send it off! 

But I am getting sidetracked...did you want to know colours?

Here they are: YG11, YG03, YG23, YG06, G14, G05, G28 

I followed a sketch, but the challenge has ended now...the sketch I found to be really good though, if you want an easy and quick card to go with an image you have coloured give it a try.

Well, I hope you have a great weekend and get some colouring time in.  Why not make a card for our challenge?  Pop on over to Sammi's store to buy Surfer Ian and the new Greeting farm stamps here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP