Teal all over!!!

>> Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello all Copic lovers and welcome to my little bit of inspiration.

We are onto our new challenge which is to create something monochromatic. I find this type of creating is really easy because all you have to do is pick a colour family and stick to it.

For my card I wanted to create something that was clean and simple but that didn't really work out. I think I coloured too many butterflies!!!!

This particular butterfly is a Magnolia stamp and is so easy and fun to colour.

Copics Used:
BG72, 75, 78.
Clear Spica.


I want to remind everyone about our Birthday Blog Hop which is happening on the 22nd March. This will be a great hop with plenty of prizes along the way. Got he the shop blog and register your name to show your interest. You definitely don't want to miss out!!

Keep checking back each day for more inspiration. We LOVE seeing what all our friends have created for our challenges and you never know, if you link up something using your Copic Markers you may even win something!!!!

Thanks for dropping bye

Mel B
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP