Hey Kaylee Journal

>> Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This month we at Mad for Markers are running an off the page challenge...so no cards and layouts here.  I must admit I freaked out a little by this challenge myself as I love making the odd card and don't stem away from it much at all.  

Well this week I covered my Journal I use to record my copic colours used of my favourite cards and I am quite pleased with the outcome.  I will now be covering all my journals and my DD has already put a request to make her one!


A little  close Up!

 One of it standing up and the mess on my desk...hehe

All those lovely copics used.


If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

Some Odd Girl Stamps and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]


1 comments:

Rose Andrew June 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

so cute ... love it ...!

hugs
rose

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP