Masculine colour challenge wrap up

>> Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good morning! Apologies for the delay! I was not home from Melbourne until last night and then we had a few chores and I was too tired to post.. so now I have woken up and caught up on all the entries from our last challenge and must say "WOW" you all totally rocked the Masculine colours challenge! Thanks for all your great entries! I've done a random.org drawing for a little prize... and the winner is...

Wendy - please email me with your address and I'll send you off a copy of Copicendium!!
 Here was Wendy's beautiful entry...

 ****************

And now for some DT favourites from the latest challenge... you may display the top 3 badge on your blogs if you would like to.... Our top 3 (OK.. 4 crept in as you all made it too hard to choose)





Thanks everyone for playing along!! I did LOVE all the entries!!!
 I'll be back in a moment with the new challenge!!

2 comments:

Unknown June 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

Congratulations to Wendy, Heidy, Shari and Arabella Chickie! Your cards are all just awesome. Looking forward to the next challenge.

Shari June 8, 2012 at 5:42 AM  

Thank you soooo much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! I have PROUDLY put my badge on my sidebar!

Hugs;
Shari

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP