Pen Holder - part 1... using a Mist-It...

>> Friday, June 15, 2012


This month at Mad for Markers we're looking for 'Anything But A Card/Layout' so I thought I'd share with you a project I'm working on. I decided that my desk required a little more organisation and that such organisation would be a good excuse for some craft... so what follows is part 1 - stay tuned for the completion next fortnight...


First step (after finding the surface of my desk below all the layers of things on top of it) was to give my new pen holder a background, so I used my Mist-It filled with a mixture of B79 refill and Colourless Blender.


Then I coloured the main image using E50, E51, E33, E35, E37, B02, B05, B24, B29, BV02, BV04, BV13, V12, V15, RV02, RV04, YG09, YG17, G07, G17, YR04, Y08. (*)



(*) I almost took this image back off the holder again because I couldn't find where I'd put my list of colours... hence the lateness of this post (plus the sleep I had this afternoon before finding it)


For all your Copic needs, visit http://MadForMarkers.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP