spring colours ...... and not long until Christmas

>> Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello there :)  Are you enjoying Spring?  I got so excited yesterday as it was a gorgeous day and while I was weeding around our fruit trees I found some tiny little apricots starting to grow!  WOW!

I love spring .... but it always seems that as soon as spring is here that people start telling you how many weeks are left until Christmas ... arrggghhh!

So here is my card for you today ..... A Christmas card in spring colours ....

  I have coloured the super adorable Sunny Christmas Marci .. and you can find her in the Mad For Markers store .. here.


As you can see I have used lots of colours.  Here is the list :-
YG00, YG03, YG11, YG23
Y02
G07
E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E37
YR20, YR23
Y38
R22, R24, R29, R81, R83, R85

I have used some lovely paper from the Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival Collection 6x6 Paper Pad and of course some spica pens.  I have embossed some Christmas baubles to tie it all in together.

Its great to see so many gorgeous entries in the Mad For Markers G and YG challenge ... you can check them out here.

Thanks for stopping by ... see you again soon.

xoxox Carly


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP