A Multi-Liner Journal Page

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012



Hi Blogging Friends,

At Mad for Markers this month it is "Multiliner Madness".  That means to enter the challenge you need to use your Multi Liner in some way on your creation.  I chose to make a journal page.  I started with a piece of water colour paper and used a crayon to draw the flowers and border.  Then I painted over the top with pink water colour paint.  The crayon resisted the paint and showed through.  Then I used my 0.5mm Multi Liner and a thicker Sharpie texta to journal and doodle all over the page.  Then I matted the page on black card and pasted into my journal.  The thing I love about Art Journalling is that it is the process not the product that is important.  Art Journalling is all about having fun and going with the flow, getting out your thoughts and experimenting with colour, texture, lines etc.  Different to a card, that you hope will look "good" at the end, especially if you are making it to give to someone.  Art Journalling can be freeing, because it is just for yourself and no one has to see it if you dont feel like sharing.  I find it fun and refreshing and less structured than card making.

The inspiration for my journalling was two lovely friends I have been catching up with this week.  To read all about it and see who has won my recent candy, hop on over to my blog.   I look forward to seeing some one enter a journal page for this challenge,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP