Fairy Journal Page using Multi-Liner

>> Saturday, October 20, 2012



Hi Copic Lovers,

I have a journal page to share today for the M4M Multiliner Madness challenge.
I have used one of Sammi's digis.  Her name is Charlotte Rose and you can buy her here.
I added some lines on here as part of the Multi-Liner challenge...on her stockings, spots on the mushroom and lines on the stem of the mushroom.  I had all intentions of giving her stripy stockings when I accidentally coloured all the stripes red.  Never mind.

These are the Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E11, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E29 E37, E15, E13
Reds: R29, R46, R85
Purples:V17, V15, V12
Yellows: Y06, Y08, Y02
Other: Black100, W-1


First I used Gesso on the background of the page, then purple and gold acrylic paint.  Then I pasted bits and pieces from my Kaisercraft "Made with Love Collection" paper pad.  Then I added the fairy, ribbons, swirls, pearls and stickers.  I used a gold gel-pen and a white gel-pen to doodle around bits and pieces all over the page.  Finally I journalled using my Multi-Liner.  

I really enjoyed making this page.  I love art-journalling as a way of expressing feelings and it is really fun to get out the paints and get a bit messy.  (I will not show you the state of my desk now lol!)  I love how you can get a bit untidy...and just enjoy the art process.

I have Ribbon candy on my blog.  Why not pop on over here and enter, or just say hello!

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday...

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Blankina October 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

great job Alicia...

hugs Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP