Which way is up?

>> Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hi all, Kasey here to show you yet another fabulous use for your Multiliners.  I've recently been introduced to Zentangles.  Basically it's doodling and drawing repetitive patterns, I've done one here and used my copics to colour it up.

The question is.....Which way is up?

  During the creation of a Zentangle, you end up turning your page many times, as it's an abstract design that just flows from your pen and you sort of 'zone out' or Zen while you're drawing, I guess it really doesn't matter!

 Here's a couple of other angles to view it from.  I tired to get a fourth picture here but each time it loaded, it got flipped on the side, you get the idea though. 


 Hope you have fun doodling on your creations with multiliners and submit your work of art in our challenge this month.

If you don't have multiliners yet, then check out Sammi's Mad for Markers store for them.

I've used:

0.3 Mulitliner 
R46, YR07, Y17 and Black

Cheers, 

Kasey ~in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things

1 comments:

Blankina October 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM  

Looks great, I used to design doodles a lot when I was still at school ( for drawing not because i was anoied, ha, ha )

Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP