Inspired by a movie - Robin Hood

>> Monday, February 11, 2013


This month at Mad for Markers we're hoping you'll get inspired by movies. One of my favourite movies when I was younger was the Disney version of Robin Hood. I just couldn't get enough of all those animals.


So when I looked through all the stamps and images I had, I found myself drawn to the following image, can you tell why?
Hope you have fun with your red carpet glam or movie inspired creations.  I coloured this Robin Hood Edwin with Copics (of course) and listed the colours in the top corners, but I don't expect you to have to read my tiny scrawl... For skin: E000, E01. Hair and pants: E33, E35, E37. Shoes and belt: E25, E29. Hat and shirt: G43, G46. Feathers: Y02, Y06, Y08. Bow and arrows: E57.

Unfortunately, internet issues meant I didn't get to post this last Friday but better late than never, right!?!

xx Gin

1 comments:

Rose Andrew February 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM  

His handsome and adorable :)

Xx
Rose

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP