Easter basket with Forever Friends stamp

>> Tuesday, March 12, 2013



Hi everyone...this is my first Dt post at Mad for Markers..
First of all thanks to Sammi for having me on the DT!!
I have been joining this lovely blog for all copic fans with monthly challenges for quite a while. 
And now it is my turn to get you inspired. Fun isn't it?
As you know this months theme is : Easter.


We would like to see your new Easter creations made with copics...and if you could be so kind to include the list with copics you have used..this might be helpfull for other copic users...


I have made a Easter basket with a Forever Friends clear stamp..
I have used the following copic colours:

forever friends bears: E 50, E51, E 53, E 00,  E02, E 11
bunny ears: E 25, E 57, R 00,  R 20 , YG 11
butterflies: Y 15, Y 38
egg: R00, R 20
bunny: BV 31, B 00, BG 72
chicks: Y 15, Y 38
border / table  : B 00, YG 11 



I have punched some holes in the sides from my basket with my crop- a- dile, attached eyelets and past some ribbon to make some bows. Inside some lovely Easter eggs...yummy and colour full!!


Hope you will join our challenge too, looking forward to see your Easter card or creation!!
As long as it is new and coloured with copics you can link it ...on the right side of our blog...
Ofcourse I would love if you visit my personal blog too..
please have a look around and see what else I make .

You can click here to go to  Blankina creations , 
hope this have been an interesting first post....

See you soon,

Hugs Blankina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP