Autumn Colours

>> Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hi all,
Its Naomi here today with my first post for this month's challenge.

I took my inspiration from the colours of Autumn. This is my favourite time of the year, I love the colours of the leaves as they change before falling to the ground. The lovely golden yellows and rusty reds are just beautiful and add a nice touch of colour after the lawns have dried out and gone brown from the hot summer sun.


04April-Autumn colours
 
I used La La Land's Autumn Marci along with Pink Paislee's "Prairie Hill" 6x6 papers. I think Stampin'Up's cajun craze and more mustard are the perfect autumn colours so they were used as well. I dug out the word stamp from amongst my Kaszazz stamps and stamped that using Archival black ink on more mustard cardstock and punched it out with 2 1/2" circle punch.
 
04April-Autumn colours
 


The copics I used to colour Marci are:

 E000,E00,E11,RV11,R20,R24,E53,E55,E37

Y21,Y32,Y26,YR,12,YR14,BG70,BG72,BG75

E42,E43,E44







 
Don't forget to pop back each day to see what the other girls have created and also to add your entry :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP