Mad for Markers DT Autumn #3

>> Monday, April 29, 2013

Hi All

Well I looked at the calendar and OMG this month is nearly over and I have had 3 Challenges
                                          with the  Theme "AUTUMN" This is a cutie.....
From Sassy Cheryl - A Penny for your thoughts.

I have not been too well in the past few weeks but zoning out in my craftroom I call therapy.
Helps me to not think!!! of the outside world...
I have a quiet a big lump in my breast and it was caused by (They think) a infection, so firstly to remove the pain Drugs.... lots of Antibiotics for infection and this week a Ultrasound, now the swelling is down and not so painful (I gave it a 11/10 pain ratio).  Then they will determine where to go from there.
Pretty snappy person ATM. Being back at my real job helps me as well. But I do love to colour and love to create very imaginative Cards. Enough of the old cow (Thats what I call myself)... Mastitis!!

This card is as close to autumn as you can get. I know my neighbour hates our Canadian Maple Tree this time of Year... So this is me and my dog in the backyard with a tree thats dropping leaves every split second... Think of her having a cry over leaves on her driveway......
THATS LIFE!!! Suck it up princess. Tress are nature. 

Copics Used.

Skin: E000, BV00, E11, R30
Hair: E70, E74,E77
Jumper: R11,R000,E04 (Combination I found at Crafty Mumma and love it).
Shorts: B32,B34,B37.
Shoes: RV29,R46,R85.
Dog (Jack): E33,E35,E39 finished with E30 to blend.

Embelishments my trustly Silouette Cameo my best friend.
Charms my own stock of Jewels.

Yours in Craft
Jane McNally. (Nannymac)
Hope May 2013 is much better month...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP